Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Beginning

Haha. I know, I know, the title is way too dramatic.
I guess I just like the sound of it.
Anyway, the MH has finally succumbed to the complicated world of blogger! [hooray!--don't think so]
Wordpress has been so boring lately but I'm still keeping the MH though...simplicity just makes you focus on those philosophical contemplations ;)

This time, I promise I won't turn this blog into all of those "all about me" crap.
I'll try my best to put a lot of crazy stuff here, so friends!! BEWARE!! HAHAH!

xxxx
-M-

2 comments:

  1. what's MH?
    bakit walang "o" sa "xxxx"? don't want to huuug?

    P.S. idoool!!! punta ka na dito!!!


    - founder of Your fans club

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! sira ka tlga jamie! MH? bsta, isang private blog ko. HAHAHAH.
    Don't worry, issked ko ang ating meeting.
    I'm so excited to see my #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete