Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And the Search Goes on...

When I was getting my daily dose of thesartorialist, I found this picture and I felt in love!

OH NO! I'm not in love with the woman!
I'm talking about the shoes!!! Look at 'em!!! [Oh yes, guys, it is possible that a person could fall in love with a non living thing, it's just the same thing with your gadgets and cars! ] Anyway, I've searched for hours to know the brand of these red suede boots but unfortunately, I'm not that much of an expert in google-ing things. I tried reading the comments back in thesartorialist and they were saying that these were Jimmy Choo's though I've also tried searching all the Jimmy Choo shoes but BOOHOO! these weren't there! So? Can you give me proof!? hah!

Anyway, if you happen to know, please, do tell me.
Okay. It's not like I'm going to purchase it or whatever.
I just wanted to know...
Passion for Fashion indeed.


xxxx
-M-

2 comments:

  1. Anyway, I've searched for hours to know the brand of these red suede boots but unfortunately, I'm not that much of an expert in google-ing things.

    yes mel, isnt it hard to search for those shoes ALONE? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH HEH! AS IF YOU DIDN'T TRY!!!

    ReplyDelete