Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pimp Your Mozilla Firefox!

I just finished reformatting my L.T. and took a lot of work on the Program downloads. When I finished Dloading Mozilla Firefox 3.5, I got really curious about the add-ons so I tried it and voila!
Now I have an extra chic browser!!! Okay, so these were the add-ons that I tried:

Firefox Persona- This allow you to change how your browser looks! It's actually just a background image for your browser. It's different from a theme add-on. It's also easier though. Plus! When looking for a background, you can instantly see how it looks like on your browser by just hovering your mouse on the thumbnail image (or something like that)!

Colorful Tabs- Definitely cute. This allows you to have multicolored tabs! Makes tab browsing super cool!

Site Launcher- If you're too lazy to type in the urls of your frequently visited sites, you can just simply touch the ctrl +space +shortcut key and there you have it--- site accessed!

I know, this isn't really that new. I don't usually update my programs. But, if you haven't updated your firefox yet, better update it now!

Click here to start pimpin' your Firefox! ;)


xxxx
-M-

1 comment:

  1. blog walking...creatif posting, i'm interest with your post.Wish you a lovely start of the week. i follow your blog, follow me to please:) thanks

    ReplyDelete