Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BitterSweet


I can't believe that I'm wasting my break time for this! I'm supposed to be snoozing right now instead of reading pages of powerpoint presentations from our MST6 [Biodiversity] class.
Anyway, I can't wait to go home because of...




I cannot believe I wasn't able to see this when I passed by the Serendra Piazza last summer! Good thing I had the chance to go back there last week. :)
These were the best cupcakes that I have ever tasted so far!
I do hope they left some for me back home. I'd be utterly disappointed if they didn't. haha.
Cupcakes by Sonja can be found at the Serendra Piazza in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila.


PLUS!!!!

I just discovered that ******* has just opened in Makati!!!! (Clue: Clothing Store)
And what makes this store really cool?
Well, they just have these cool limited edition adidas sneaks, plus, JUNK FOOD, KID ROBOT, and DIM MAK shirts and more cool stuff!




Hope they'll have a Davao branch soon! *fingers crossed!*



xxxx
-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment